skip to main
skip to sidebar
Sunday, June 28, 2009
(4) Balk (v): To flinch, recoil, unpleasant, dangerous
The man balking at his manager for the inconsistency in company's performance.
Syn: Demur, resist, desist, dodge
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Come let's play a game with words...
View my complete profile
(5) Ballistic (adj): (i) Of or relating to the stu...
(4) Balk (v): To flinch, recoil, unpleasant, dange...
(3) Baleful (adj): Threatening evil, harmful He di...
(2) Baffle (v): To confuse His behavior often baff...
Copyright (c) 2012
. All rights reserved.